ES - Polling

Spence & Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Tue Feb 29 17:46:50 PST 2000

I hate to say this, but did I not hear Her Excellency, Mistress Xena, say that this should be kept within the walls of all who were there until Their Stellar majesties, Alaric and Kayleigh, made the announcement at Gulf War.  if you go and look at the Moot notes from last night at http:\\www.elfsea.org, then you will see that comment there.

Ceatta