ES - Polling

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Tue Feb 29 20:39:35 PST 2000

> I hate to say this, but did I not hear Her Excellency, Mistress Xena, say
that this should be kept within the walls of all who were there until Their
Stellar majesties, Alaric and Kayleigh, made the announcement at Gulf War.
if you go and look at the Moot notes from last night at
http:\\www.elfsea.org, then you will see that comment there.

> Ceatta

No, Her Excellency asked Their Majesties if it was a secret, and Their
Majesties
(in a marvelous display of stating the obvious)  said that it was not.  I'm
sure
Their Majesties are familiar with the old maxim that tells us how three
people
might keep a secret.

- Galen