ES - Vanora's Going-Away party

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Fri Feb 4 05:28:37 PST 2000

Galen here!

As most of you know, Vanora is leaving Ansteorra soon for Trimaris
(what she will do there with her Black Star tattoo I can only guess).
This weekend will be her last visit to Elfsea before she goes, so on
Sunday evening, after the Baronial Passage of Arms/Muster/Arthurian
Guard Practice, everyone's invited to my place for a going-away
party for her.

Time:  After all the rest of what we're doing Sunday.
Place:  Galen's place in S. Arlington, 6517 Tempest Dr., 817/466-8807
Directions.  S. on Cooper from I-20, left on Sublett, right on Mineral
Springs, left on Tempest.

- Galen of Bristol
mailto:pmitchel at flash.net
http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel