ES - impromptu A& S classes on Saturday

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Mon Feb 7 06:57:30 PST 2000

Just in case you didn't get enough "learning" at Baronial College, Master
Petruccio and Mistress Ronna would like to extend an invitation to an
impromptu A&S gathering at their home in Qunilan this coming Saturday, Feb.
12.  Master Mayign Red (sp??) of the Kingdom of Attenvelt (sp?? forgive me)
will be sharing his skills in metalcasting, cheese making, and brewing, and
we hope to get Angus, the woodworker who was unable to make it to Baronial
College, to give his class which was cancelled because he was called in for
mundane work.  Mistress Ronna will be available to give card and inkle
weaving instruction, and anyone who would like to share their skills or
learn a new one is invited.

Please contact me privately for more information and for directions to their
house.

Ldy Julianna Vertue
Apprentice to Master Petruccio