ES - Heraldic Display in Elfsea

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 11:18:18 PST 2000

Greetings Elfsea,
For those of you who saw the two banners I displayed at Elfsea Artisan,
those will be donated to the barony for whatever use they see fit.  It has
the Triton/Mermaid, Elfsea badge, Portcullis, Keystone and Challis.
I would like to help make any banners the barony is in need of.
In service,
Lady Ceinwen~
------