ES - List of Kitchen Items for Gulf War

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 8 14:16:09 PST 2000

Sorry Elfsea,

I wanted these lists to be separate so that people could deal with them more
easily.  Thanks for your patience.

Allessandre

List of Equipment for Gulf Wars

1.  Baronial Storage: List ropes, list poles, 3 water jugs, 10 tiki
cans/wicks (for Arabella, Galen may require a few more), a funnel, three 8
foot tables, 10 serving trays, a lantern and toilet paper from the case.

2.  Two-burner Coleman Stoves – Llywelyn, Crandall, Arabella, Honour, Bjorn,
Polydore (1 canister of propane each)

3.  Fuel: Propane – Stella (a case of propane canisters)  Kerosene - Bjorn
(5 gallons)

4.  Cookers with their big pots – Padraig, Daniel (w/a strainer) &
Caelin.(Bring propane too, please)

5.  Griddles – Arabella, Tanwyn, Bjorn

6.  Plastic ware – Honour & Raimond – plates, bowls, eating utensils,
Styrofoam cups. We need 600 of each item mentioned.  If we can, try to use
these sparingly.  (Remember what we don't use you can return)

7.  Papertowels - Everyone!(At least one roll)

8.  Drum liners (55 gallon) - for Arabella's trash can - Everyone!

9.  Plastic 8-foot folding tables for dining. Arabella 3, Xene 2, Daniel 1.
Any extras will get used.  We also need one to go down to the list field for
lunch prep.  Please bring extra chairs too!

10.  Daniel - plastic sheeting for tablecloths

11.  Xene - Tin Foil, coffee, tea, hot chocolate for Elfsea the entire
event.

12.  Arabella – whistling teakettle and a camp coffee pot

Things we still need (to know):
1.  What pots will Caelin be bringing?
2.  Who can provide another Trash can - (Galen & Allessandre?)
3.  Who can bring Outside Cooking utensils with long handles,
    especially ladles?
4.  Do we need a couple more coffee pots?
5.  Xene, can you bring Ziplock Sandwich/Storage Bags as well?
6.  Call Arabella if you have a specific need for your meal. She may
    have what you need on her list.
7.  Don't forget condiments/side dishes for your meal; such as
    catsup, mayo, mustard, sugar, butter, jelly, syrup, table pepper
    and salt. Remember to bring bread, and add crunchy veggies,
    salad, etc, to help stretch a meal.  They make great fillers and
    help keep you regular...:)

Thanks everyone for your patience as we make this monster come to life.  I
hope it will make things easier on everyone and make it fun for our group.

Ciao,
Allessandre