ES - Gulf War

Yukon yukon at teamunix.net
Wed Jan 26 07:24:46 PST 2000

I'm sorry to make this public but I don't have Lady Allessandre's email address.  Lady Allessandre, please put me on your list for participating in the feast and clean-up list for Gulf Wars.  I will not be camping with Elfsea but would like to participate in the meals.  As I discussed with you last Sunday night, it would probably be best if I didn't attempt to try and cook for any of the meals (three women, my mother, my ex-wife and my current significant other, have not been successful in teaching me how to cook so I'm not sure the SCA is going to be successful either) so I would be willing to do two clean-ups (they all were successful in getting me to do the dishes) and also I would be happy to give whatever money would be necessary to help defray the cost of the food :)
    Any other comments or questions you may ve to me you can respond privately to yukon at teamunix.net.

Thanks much,
Sean of Argyll