ES - Meeting for Gulf War Meal Planning

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:47:13 PST 2000

Hello everyone,

I am at home recouperating from the plague.  You might have seen me expiring at Moot the other night.

For those of you who did not make it to Moot, we are having the planning meeting for Gulf War meals on February 7th, 2000 starting at 7:30 pm.  There we will formalize who is going to eat with us, whether to plan for "extras", as well as make up the schedule of who does what and when.

If you are still interested please show up at Galen & Allessandre's home.  We live at 6517 Tempest Drive in Arlington.  Phone # is 466 - 8807.  We are south of I-20  between Cooper and Matlock, just off of Sublett Road.  If you want further directions, please call me.

Ciao,
Allessandre