ES - Ansteorran blades

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 10:06:47 PST 2000

Sitting here this morning and reflecting on my first Queens Champion
tournament a thought occurred to me. As our Baron is now the Keeper of
the Queens Blade of Honor, So Viscount Galen also carries the Kings
Blade of Chivalry. Though the Kings Blade of Chivalry is a relatively
new honor in our kingdom I wonder how log will it be before these two
blades reside in the same group at the same time again?

We are truly living in one of the finest Baronies in the known world,
blessed with Gentles of such Virtue as to cause such a thing to even be
possible.

Often we say "Life is good in Elfsea", but it is easy to over look at
times how _Grand_ the people of Elfsea really are!

A Proud Member of Elfsea
Darius