ES - Ansteorran blades

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Mon Jan 31 10:50:01 PST 2000

You know....... Fearghus mentioned that Galen said... (I think)  just last
night that *they* should have a picture taken for our Baronial history
files.  What a great piece of History of our Barony and for that matter the
Kingdom.  Hey they'll both be in the same place at the same time this
weekend... I bet we could dress them up really nice for a photo!

Arabella