ES - Elfsea Camp at Gulf War

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Sun Jan 16 11:17:02 PST 2000

No, it is not too late.  There was a price break if you got your
reservations in before 12/31, and I think there is another one if you
reserve until right before the event, but you should check out the Gulf War
web site for details, etc.  You can probably find it from the
www.ansteorra.org site with the link from the calendar.

I hope you can make it this year.  Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Baroness Xene