ES - Elfsea Camp at Gulf War

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Mon Jan 17 08:24:13 PST 2000

Well, I have some bad news.  I miscalculated as to when my Spring Break is
this year.  It appears that, unlike previous years, it will be the week
before Gulf Wars.  I doubt very highly that I will be able to go to War this
year.  Again.  If a miracle occurs, I might still be able to go, but I'm not
going to hold my breath about it.  Thanks for the offers of help.
Crandall--thanks for the offer of a ride.

Genevieve