ES - Gulf War Meal Participation

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 09:11:48 PST 2000

Hello Everyone,

>It's Allessandre again.  I wanted to talk up this Gulf War Share-A-Meal
>thing.

I think this is a wonderful way of saving money.

>You do not need to camp with us to have this privelege, but it does pay to
>camp close to Elfsea.  I am welcoming anyone who is interested in sharing
>meals with us.  Let me know if you are interested by Moot (Jan 24th).

I managed to delete the message about going to the war, so I thought I would
just tack it here.  I am going to the War and would love to camp with my
friends.  I will not be making Moot, so if you could let me know what is
decided or involved.  Also, I plan to take a week of vacation for this
event, so I am looking for a ride for one (my Lady has the same problem as
Genvieve and Spring Break.  She probably won't be making it.)

>Ciao, (What does this translate to?  I don't speak emailese.)
>Allessandre

Raimond