ES - Artisan Judging

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Fri Jan 28 07:19:33 PST 2000

I have tried to schedule morning classes for those competing for artisan,
but I was not aware you were.  I have asked most people, but I apologize if
I neglected to ask you.  I can move your classes to one right after the
other in the morning so you have the afternoon clear, or we can wait until
the event and alert Suzanna (current artisan) and beg her to give you a
specific time to be in the judging area.

Julianna