ES - Armoring supplies

Amy and Bill Morris awmorris at flash.net
Fri Jan 7 12:11:41 PST 2000

The rules state:  "riveted with solid iron or steel rivets no less than
1/8-inch (3.2 mm) in
thickness spaced no greater than 2 inches (5.1 cm) apart.  Rivets that
are 3/16 inch (4.8 mm) or greater in thickness may be placed up to
2-1/2 inches (6.5 cm) apart."

This is because we like you as you are, speaking clearly, and not bleeding.

Mableth