ES - Gulf War Meal Participation

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 14:24:23 PST 2000

>I will not be making Moot, so if you could let me know what is
>decided or involved.  Also, I plan to take a week of vacation for this
>event, so I am looking for a ride for one (my Lady has the same problem as
>Genvieve and Spring Break.  She probably won't be making >it.)

Alright, if you can't make it to Moot, then just send me an e-mail with the
number of people you are bringing (including yourself) and what you would
prefer to do (cooking, cleaning, morning, noon, or night, etc).

Sorry your lady can't make it.  Perhaps next year they will be on the same
week.  Don't forget to bring back something nice for her. :)

>>Ciao, (What does this translate to?  I don't speak emailese.)

I guess you don't - because it's Italian for "Bye", "see ya later", etc.
(pronounced chow)

Ciao,
Allessandre