ES - Gulf War Meal Participation

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Jan 18 17:52:24 PST 2000

Okey Dokey my turn... Allessandre is right this has been really well done in
the past and I enjoyed it.  You sign up to provide usually 1 meal and clean
up and you get fed the rest of the time.  We have a meal plan and a duty
roster that works really well.  You know the boy/girl scout way.

I will bring my kitchen things once again.  2 room tent for storage.  Screen
pavilion for preparation and serving.  1 stove, propane bottle with tree and
lantern, ( I only have 1 hose but the tree has 2 other outlets if you want
to provide one)  2 bins with utensils, pots and pans, (I don't have really
big kettles)  a few serving bowls etc., l bin with paper products ect..   I
also have a 4 shelf plastic shelves which I have found to be most helpful,
and 2 extra bins we use for doing dishes, and a drying rack.  I have 2 - 8
foot plastic tables, 1 camp folding table, and a small round tourney table.

Caelin will you bring your 2 pavilions for us to eat under?

More tables the merrier can never have toooo many.

If I bring all these things,..... I only ask I don't do dishes.  I have to
clean up my equipment, load them, set it up, then unload it back at home and
clean it up again.  All that wipes me out.  I will cook what ever meal is
necessary for my participation.  I just think bringing all this extra stuff
should be equal to no dishes if that's OK with you guys?

Arabella