ES - Set up in Ennis

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Fri Jan 7 08:33:50 PST 2000

Greetings to all of you!
    This is just a reminder... We, the Barony of Elfsea, have made a commitment to the Steppes to help with their decorations set up for 12th Night which will be left up for Coronation this next week.
    Daniel of Cameron, the Elfsea Set Up Coordinator, needs all the help he can get.  Already on the list is Dana, Bice, Anezka, and Erc Fitzmongo.  Many hands make for light work.  If you wish to help, it would be greatly appreciated.  Besides that many people together always turns out to be a party anyway.
    Borek Vitalievich, the Steppes Setup Coordinator, told me he will be arriving at the Ennis site about 12:00 noon today so any time later this afternoon would be great if you want to arrive and help.
    Call me if you have any questions or need directions.

Arabella