ES - Truck for Coronation

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Fri Jan 7 08:39:25 PST 2000

Greetings,
    I need to ask who out there will volunteer to drive a truck for the Barony to deliver things back to the Steppes storage barn?  I need to know very soon so I can fill out the paperwork when we rent the truck.  This person should pick up the truck sometime on Saturday and drive it to Ennis.  When we load it up if we get lots of help then we can return it that evening or first thing in the morning.  Those logistics will be worked out when I get a volunteer.

I hope many of you have questions... anyone.  Arabella