ES - International Weekend Planned in Dallas

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) daungerous at ev1.net
Wed Jul 12 19:14:14 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: <breee at juno.com>
To: <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 1:51 PM
Subject: ES - International Weekend Planned in Dallas

> This Saturday, Brothers 3 will be playing at the Dallas International
> Festival. I will let the schedule from DI's own Website do the talkin':
>
> 4pm-5pm
> Brothers 3 (Ireland, British Isles)
> Ponnatee Nittayapume (Thailand)
> I Colori Italiani (Italy)
> The Desert Dancers (Middle East)

Thank you so much Mark, I was trying to find the whole day's schedule and my
browser just wasn't cooperating with their site.  BTW,  stick around after
the Brothers 3 and see my troupe, The Desert Dancers.  And yes, WOW is
correct, it should be a wonderful day of dance!

Daungerous
Pretty is as pretty does.
http://www.desertdancer.com