ANST-Announce - Coronation Feast Reservations are Full

Fionna dankat at mail.myriad.net
Wed Jul 12 12:20:40 PDT 2000

Greetings Unto the Populace of Ansteorra,

	At this time, reservations for feast at the Coronation of Their
Royal Highnesses Timotheos and Allyson are full.  A waiting list has
been created in the event there are some cancellations before
Coronation.  If you wish to be placed on the waiting list, please just
let me know.  Once on the waiting list, in the event a reservation does
open up, I will notify you before Coronation that you do have a
reservation.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to
contact me.

In Service,
Fionna ni Cheallaigh, OL
Coronation Feast Reservation Steward