ES - Shed Moving Date

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 10:44:40 PDT 2000

Buenos Dias!

Do due some conflict with scheduling, I have been asked to move the date.
After talking with Caelin and Stella, we have come up with Sunday August
20th. We will meet at the Stella's shed around 8:30-9:00. Why so early? I'm
trying to beat the heat. I'm hoping to get everything loaded and headed to
Caelin's before 10:00. This will put us at the new shed roughly around
10:45. If we do this right we can be done by lunchtime and have plenty of
time to go home, rest and get some things done before fighter/war practice.

I talked to Llywelyn about the Arthurian war practice and whether this
conflicted with his schedule or not. This new schedule does not conflict
with war practice.

So, far I only have 2 people volunteering and they both have small cars. I
would like to get this all in one trip and therefore, I really need large
trucks and or trailers. Please! I really need your help!

Depending on my budget at the time of the move, I am going to try to provide
drinks and lunch for all our movers.

In Service,
Maria

(h) 817-276-8581