ES - Spinning Wheel for sale

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 14:16:45 PDT 2000

>From: "Christine Fink" <maria_elfsea at hotmail.com>

>Hola!
>
>I was just taking a break and noticed on ebay that there is a spinning
>wheel on sale for $20.00!! It looks like it's in good >condition.

Wow!  What a mor... I mean, what an incredible deal.  If you have any
interest in learning how to spin with a wheel, $20 is _NOT_ a lot to invest.
  There are a few things that will need to be "repaired", least of all is
the cord that attaches the wheel to the bobbin (I don't have the technical
terms).  There are probably a few other things, but from the pictures, it
looks really solid.

Of course I am _NOT_ an expert so please realize that for all my "ooh's and
ahh's", you will still be buying a "pig in a poke".  But it does look like
an incredible deal.

Ciao,
Allessandra