ES - Spinning Wheel for sale

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 28 14:43:42 PDT 2000

It's kinda pretty, but I don't know how very usefull it actually is, It
has no proper flyer or orifice, no scotch tension, no way I see to set
up as a double drive, and no way I see to tighten or adjust the tension
on a drive band if it had one. This peice looks far more ornamental than
functional.

Darius