ES - Defender

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Jul 31 01:42:59 PDT 2000

Sorry if I missed something, but why can you not do a culture camp? We
explicitly allowed them, but said they would not be judged this year.
This was to be a year to get ready to have them next year, but putting
on one this year can be part of getting ready for next year.

Of course, we would love to have a class on period Jewish customs and
especially one with food. And your beading classes are always welcome.

Caelin on Andrede