ES - Hello

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 13:46:19 PDT 2000

Milady,

Welcome to Elfsea.  If you are interested in calligraphy, I'd like to see
you at our Scribes & Illuminator's meeting this next month.  We meet every
2nd Tuesday of the month at my home in South Arlington.

I sew and would be willing to help you with any garb.  Or, you could contact
Lady Siobhan about Clothier's Guild (siabhanon at aol.com) 817-656-1242.

Look forward to meeting you.

In service,
Lady Ceinwen~