ES - Hello

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Tue Jul 25 13:51:15 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/25/00 3:13:16 PM Central Daylight Time, Kittieux at AOL.com
writes:

<< I would be
 interested in getting together with someone who does sew to help me get
 started until I get a machine of my own.  >>

Greetings Lynn,
    I am the current coordinator of the clothier's guild and I gladly open my
home to anyone wishing to make garb. I will put my sewing maching and serger
at you disposal. And simple T tunics are something I can help with as well. I
can usually steer you in the right direction if you desire something more
complicated. My husband has a Scottish persona and has kilts. He knows how to
make sewed ones and great kilts (not sewed). You may contact me through
e-mail or by phone. Also, we have a clothier's guilde meeting on the third
tuesday night of each month. Our last one, we were learning how to make
corsets and will continue that class at a later date.
Yours in Service,
Lady Siobhan inghean Eoghain ui Neill
Clothier's Guild co-ordinator
Elfsea Exchequer