ES - Hello

Kittieux at AOL.com Kittieux at AOL.com
Tue Jul 25 16:03:27 PDT 2000

Hello and thank you for the welcome. I would love to come to the Scribe's &
Illuminator's meeting. As for sewing, my talents are somewhat rustic....I
follow directions very well & having worked in the theatre for several years,
I know a few shortcuts. I prefer simple patterns & don't have the patience
for something like...oh say Elizabethan. I think a cotehardie is probably
right about my speed. I have made a few things in past years, but am a little
out of practice. Please let me know when would be convenient for you.
Lynn