ES - Hello

Kittieux at AOL.com Kittieux at AOL.com
Tue Jul 25 16:09:26 PDT 2000

Hello and thank you for the warm welcome. I am very interested in making
garb! I have a few books about medieval garb. I think a cotehardie  or
skirt/bodice is probably what I am looking to make for myself & my oldest
daughter right now. My youngest is 4, and I know T-tunics are about right for
that age, but I'm not sure she will be entirely happy....loves fancy dress.
My husband does have a couple of shirts that Lady Louise of Middleford made
him a few years ago...one cream, one an awful shade that he picked out....no
accounting for taste in men, I suppose! I have one dress & chemise I made for
myself a few years ago that now (sadly) don't fit me, but my oldest can wear
them if I put in a solid hem. I look forward to meeting you. Please let me
know when would be a convenient time to get together to do some sewing.
Lynn