ES - Demo for Kids

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 14:23:59 PDT 2000

Sorry, that I didn't respond sooner.

I will do my very best to be there! I'll bring my fencing stuff (what I do
have) to help with the fencing demo and I can bring my other SCA stuff
(garb, feast gear, etc..). Plus I have a book that covers 1247 AD to 1367 AD
that I can bring.

Can you give me directons from NE Loop 820?

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
I will be doing a demo on Monday July 24, 2000.  At 3:30 P.M.  At the
Watauga Middle School.  They have asked for a couple of fighters to go.
I have myself and Patrick to show fencing and a few others to help.  If
you can show I would appreciate it.  It will be a small demo.

It was originally suppose to be tomorrow but things changed.
You may contact me at 817-498-9928.

Viscount Alexander