ES - Defender A&S Competitions

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 13:02:12 PDT 2000

Greetings Elfsea,

I understand there are several A&S competitions sponsored by several
different gentles at Elfsea's Defender event.

If you are sponsoring an A&S competition, please contact either myself or
Lady Julianna Vertue (jwainwright at taylorpub.com).  We would like to know the
rules for your particular competition and will make arrangements to publish
these rules so we can encourage those wishing to compete [i.e., Heraldic
Clothing Competition, sponsored by Lady Arabella....1) item must be made
within 12 month period, 2) item needs blazoned 3) documentation encouraged,
but not required.]

In service,
Lady Ceinwen ferch Rhuel~
Deputy to Elfsea A&S Minister