ES - Elfsea Defender Chivalric Tourney

Jennifer Bowers JBowers at ccsb.com
Thu Jun 15 07:40:02 PDT 2000

>>> gutridge at us.ibm.com 06/14/00 06:19PM >>>
I would not go out of my way to attend an all rapier event, it is not of
interest to me.  If there was a tournament on the same weekend elsewhere I
would probably attend that!   I feel that this would strongly be the
opinion of many people.  Change is not always a bad thing, but in this case
I feel that we would end up with an event (springfaire) that would not be
well attended.

~~~Azalais here.....
I agree.  I am guilty of not attending certain events because there was not a chivalric tourney.  Unfortunately for me I am interested in little else than heavy fighting.  (please don't throw rocks at me the next time you see me.)  I do enjoy watching rapier fighting, but the truth is that I get bored at events if I am not in armor.  The majority of fighters I know seek out events that have melees and tournaments.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
         www.carringtoncoleman.com