ES - Defender

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jun 15 08:34:28 PDT 2000

We actually have many qualified marshals. And marshals fighting in one
style may be available to marshal the other style. Heralds are a little
more difficult (we use them up quickly for camp heraldry, general
event heraldry, court heraldry, *and* field heraldry for all the
different competitions).

Caelin