ES - Defender

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 15 09:05:27 PDT 2000

One other point I would make about alternating rounds of Chivalric and
rapier. I know alot of fighters who don't like this practice, It is
sometimes dificult to maintain your focus waiting 20-30 min till your
next round is even anounced. Energy levels drop and in general the level
of fighting drops.

Darius