ES - Battle of 3 Kings

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 08:15:27 PDT 2000

>Not to mention how Countess Octavia will respond to being referred to as a
>'delusional tart'. Ahem. Thee may not be the brightest star in the sky, but
>twas bravely spoken to be sure. :-)

  Whoa there!  My historical opinions are hardly transfer to the people
portraying them.  I _am_ crazy but _not_ stupid.  However if I am going to
be on the English side, by persona, I am still entitled to my opinion (even
if it marks me as a target). :)  Of course, I am actually about nine
centuries early.  Franks I can handle dealing with.

Cyniric
"The mighty oak was once a little nut who stood his ground."