ES - Battle of 3 Kings

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Jun 23 09:30:51 PDT 2000

From: Richard Culver <rbculver at hotmail.com>

> >Not to mention how Countess Octavia will respond to being referred to as
> >'delusional tart'. Ahem. Thee may not be the brightest star in the sky,
but
> >twas bravely spoken to be sure. :-)
>

>   Whoa there!  My historical opinions are hardly transfer to the people
> portraying them.  I _am_ crazy but _not_ stupid.  However if I am going to

I understand. I meant no *real* slight. It was just too much to resist. :-)
My comment was really meant as an acknowledgement of Octavia's prowess on
the field. But in so doing, I took your words out of context (personae?) and
for that I offer my apologies.

> be on the English side, by persona, I am still entitled to my opinion
(even
> if it marks me as a target). :)

Indeed! And I applaud you for it! I'm certain that Countess Octavia would
'play along' with the banter that has been offered here, or at least see
that is after all in jest, or at least, personae.

> Of course, I am actually about nine
> centuries early.  Franks I can handle dealing with.
>
> Cyniric
> "The mighty oak was once a little nut who stood his ground."

Great sig line. I'd say "fitting", but then you might doubt the sincerity of
my apology.  :-)

-=Armand=-