ES - Elfsea Defender Chivalric Tourney

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Wed Jun 14 12:02:08 PDT 2000

I like this idea allot!  Have for some time in fact.

Moving the selection of the Rapier 'Defender' to Elfsea Springfaire would
add a nice central focal point to the event.  I think that having it as the
sole focus of Springfaire would be bad, but since we already have the Bard
of Elfsea competition there, this would nicely split the competitions into
three categories :

	Defender : Archery & Armored Defenders
	Springfaire : Rapier Champion & Bard of Elfsea
	Baronial College : Elfsea Artisan

Like Darius said, this is a bit of a revolutionary idea, but I think it
could be very, very cool.

Timothy of Glastonbury