ES - Fighters? (was: Elfsea Defender Tournaments)

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 20 11:52:56 PDT 2000

>I would fight in either one. I do think we should set it up to
>handle situations like Stella's where some form of combat is
>not possible. There should be an option to choose another form
>or to "by" into the next round. Feargus and Rick might have
>a similar problem with the barrier.

  I would certainly welcome some flexiblity.  I cannot fight a style, such
as florentine, where I would have to rely on my right singularly (lest I
test my lanyard very often).  Outside of that I should be able to handle two
handed and/ or thrusting weapons without much difficulty.  Then again if
there is a cold front within 100 miles during an eclipse on the third
Saturday of the month after noon, I probably could not write my name on the
sign in sheet for the tourney.:Þ

Wes gesund,
Cyniric