ES - Battle of 3 Kings

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Fri Jun 23 09:00:03 PDT 2000

At the current time the Glastonbury Company has the following people (and
still 2 open slots) :

* Galen (until The Maid enters the scene late)
* Allesandre
* Stella
* Honour
* Herbert
* Willim
* Fearghus
* Caelin

In addition to this, I have been contacted by an entire household of combat
archers and am working out an alliance which could bring 4-10 more combat
archers.

Want to be one of those last 2 slots?  Want to fight for Glastonbury and eat
steak for dinner at a private feast prepared by HL Gilli?  Then respond now!

Timothy, Lord Glastonbury