ES - Battle of 3 Kings

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Fri Jun 23 09:31:52 PDT 2000

OK, being English to bone, I have to say something......first off, 3
Kings is going to be a blast! I love any opportunity to display my
Englishness, but in truth, who wouldn't? Persona and role-play is a lot
of fun, so if I say something that offends, I'm simply being Eleanor,
who is English proud and boastful, and not very humble about it
either....

And so then, how much more 'cool in period' can one get than Crécy,
Poitiers, and that coolest of cool (and the French grind their teeth),
Agincourt.....kind of rolls off one's tongue very
nicely....Agincourt......oh, we should all be so lucky to be English!!

Baroness Eleanor de Broke (whose Norman ancestors knew the REALLY true
cool place to live!)