ES - Re: beads?

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Thu Jun 1 11:34:46 PDT 2000

Though I think it might be neat to watch, I think it would not be a good
idea.

I don't think a torch would be a wise thing to have under those pavilions. I
know Daniel and Siobhan's pavilion is made a rubberized material. Those
pavilions would go up in flames in a second should they catch on fire.

Also, it could present a serious liability to the SCA. I know most of our
children know better not to touch, but there will be mundane children
running around, as well....many of them unsupervised by their parents.

Could you just bring some that you have made and explain the process of
making the beads?

Maria