ES - Re: beads?

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Thu Jun 1 11:49:27 PDT 2000

Just FYI ...

The material now being used by Spinning Winds in their pavilions is
completely fire resistant.  I have watched a lighter be held to an exposed
edge of this fabric and seen it slowly, over 15+ seconds, begin to finally
catch, and as soon as the flame was taken away it immediately extinguished
itself.

Likewise the material is nearly mold/mildew proof, etc.

Amazing stuff.

That said, I still think a torch would be a bad idea at the demo, just
because it would be something that would destroy the magic we are so trying
to create by increasing our period display of pavilions, etc.

Timothy