ES - Masked ball Questions

Misty C Hoehn mysticfalcon at juno.com
Mon Jun 12 18:34:07 PDT 2000

Okay all you Laurels, apprentices and people with info that can help me.

I am going to go to the Midsummers dance on the 24th.  I am wanting to
make a 14th century dress for it.  (For those who have seen my white
dress, it will be like that but will not drag on the floor).  I was
wondering if anyone knows of a place were I could buy some nice fabric
(and not to expensive) that I could make this dress out of.  I will need
10 yards or so of it.  If anyone could be of assistance I would deeply
appreciate it.

Thanks a lot,
Honour