ES - Masked ball Questions

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Mon Jun 12 19:05:45 PDT 2000

Honour--

     You will probably hear this a lot... go to the Dallas Fabric District
off of Harry Hines Blvd.  There are several stores to browse through with
good selection and good prices.  Go early on a Saturday--some stores close
in the afternoon.  I found a beautiful maroon _very_ soft cotton for $2/
yard.  I bought the remainder of the bolt.  I'm sure you can find many
friends who'd love to go with you...it's a great way to spend a Saturday!
Good luck and happy sewing....

In service,

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba
Fourth Artisan of Dragonsfire Tor
Former Rapier Guardian of Dragonsfire Tor
Matron, House Silver Moon

<Snip>

I was