ES - Re: beads?

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Jun 1 12:17:00 PDT 2000

Our pavilion is not of that new material, it is plain old canvas. Even so,
we use the torch at our kitchen table and believe that it could be safely
operated, even in our pavilion. On the other hand, I agree that a MAPP Gas
torch distracts from recreating our period. That's why I wanted Ameline to
ask on the list. Along the same lines, I had heard it mentioned at one point
that having a VCR/TV combo playing the CBS Gulf War tape might be desirable.
(Again, a bit of a mundane distraction but possibly worth the recruitment
value) The question is do we want it?

I'll probably bring it along with a 100 ft extension cord and let it stay in
the parking lot if we decide against using it. But if there's a resounding,
"Don't bring that!" then it'll save a little effort.

BTW, I wont be at Stella's but I'm planning on being at Maverick Stadium
around noon tomorrow with our 18 ft round pavilion, to set it up on my lunch
hour. I will only need one other person for about 20-25 minutes.

-=Armand=-