ES - Re: beads?

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Thu Jun 1 13:18:50 PDT 2000

Thank you Timothy, If you have a tent that is even made with treated sun forger IT WILL go up in flames. The reason why I use the material I use is for the safety. Being a
chirurgeon for years in Calontri, a social worker and just a human with a big heart for people. I would never want a human to it hurt in my tents. Please do not think that
a treated or untreated tent is safe. No flame should be around a tent like that they burn very quickly. I am not trying to get business, I am list master for the Ansteorra
period encampment list and have had people test different materials. Have heard horror stories of people just getting out in time and they felt that it wouldn't happen to
them. If the tent is slightly dry rot. The smallest of flames will set it off. Please forgive me for my post I usually don't say anything when people talks about my tents
or about tents. But I have a little experience in pavilion making (12 years), some people starts with T tunics, I started with a 30 foot round tent. Please be very careful.
You may want to do it in a carport frame that would be no walls and so no materials to risk being around fire. Again please forgive me, I love a lot of people in your
barony and would kill me if I didn't say something and someone got hurt.

Marguerite
PS My tents are great fire retardant the best I have ever seen, but over time I don't believe anything the manufactures says.  But I never do, we have to think of our
safety first for everyone's best interest.

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com
                 The future web site:    www.spinningwinds.net
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild: tentguild at ansteorra.org