ES - Mini-Tourney in Loch Ruadh

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Jun 15 13:19:50 PDT 2000

Greetings from the Canton of Loch Ruadh

Come one, come all!  We will be holding a heavy weapons mini-tourney on

Saturday, June 17th.
Time:  5:00pm
Place: Z Boaz Park, Benbrook
       (directions and a map link below)

The list will be a bearpit and will last for one hour.  Bring your favorite weapons and compete!
Fabulous prizes (well, nice, anyway) plus the opportunity to hang out in Loch Ruadh. <grin>

Lords and Ladies, come and cheer for your fighter.  Bards, come sing the praises of those on the list field.  Heralds, come and make noise.  Come to participate in the tourney, watch it, or just to visit with friends - the more the merrier.

Directions:
Take your best route to SW Loop 820
Exit at Winscott Road
Turn north on Winscott, go approx. 1 mile
You will cross railroad tracks (NOTE:  Winscott becomes Old Benbrook Road just before the tracks)
The park will be immediately on the left
Turn left into the park (S. Z Boaz Park Drive)
We will be in the shady area at the north end of the parking lot as you
enter the park

Click here http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=Old+Benbrook+Road+and+South+Z+Boaz+Park+Drive&csz=Benbrook%2C+TX&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map  for an interactive map.

Contact the Knight Marshal, Lord Conor na Mara, email:
ack3 at airmail.net, or the Senschal, Lord Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain,
email:
padraig_ruad at irishbard.com, for more information.

In Service,