ES - Elfsea camping area

Sluggy slugmusk at home.com
Tue Mar 7 12:49:06 PST 2000

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain wrote:

> Let's see, if we are allowed a 10x12 foot area for each person, and we have approximately 50 people, that works out to 6000 square feet - which is not as much as it sounds like.

yeah...  assuming it's a square area, that's less than 80 feet on each
side. More likely, an overhead view of the space allotted will likely be
shaped roughly like a dragon rampant with a goiter, three legs and a
short tail.

Baroness Xene wrote:

>>Is anyone else as behind as I am in preparations?  Ackkkkk!!!

On one hand, even if we were all independently wealthy and had hired
help, I doubt we'd really be completely ready when the day comes. It's
the nature of the beast.

On the other hand, we seem to work pretty well under pressure. :)

Sluggy!