ES - Elfsea camping area

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 18:54:57 PST 2000

But I think that the City of Fort Worth must have found out
about my
>schedule and decided I wasn't busy enough - I just a
notice for Jury Duty on
>Monday the 20th - the day after we get back. :P>>>>
Padraig>>
>Wow my jury summons is for Tuesday March 21st!!>>Arabella
See?  See?!  Big Brother IS watching!  :)Padraig
<<<<<<<<

Interesting, very interesting.  I was summoned for jury
duty for Tarrant County on Wednesday the 22!  And I'm not
even able to go to the war! (sob)

Tyrca

=====
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
-"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra