ES - War stories

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Tue Mar 21 18:32:30 PST 2000

Greetings, Elfsea!

     My thanks to all of you who are sending war stories.  It makes me feel like I was actually there.  I thought of all of you while I was _suffering_ (boo hoo!) at school rather than gloriously supporting the valiant Arthurian company at the war.  Please keep writing more stories!  And Marmaduke, though I haven't been made your acquaintance, get well soon!  You have made Elfsea proud.  And it took a tree to knock you down.  Wow.  <wink>

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba
Fourth Artisan of Dragonsfire Tor
Former Rapier Guardian of Dragonsfire Tor
Matron, House Silver Moon